Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh My Wow!

I have TWO, yes TWO exciting things to blog about today!

First and possibly most exciting (though both things are REALLY exciting, so it's hard to pick!), I've gotten my first award!!  Woot!

Thank you so much to Sara over at Smiling In Second Grade!

Photobucket

She has given me the Liebster Award!








The goal of this award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers.
(Hear that, I'm up-and-coming!  - guess that mean's I'd better get over this not blogging regularly thing!)
The rules are:
{1} Copy and paste the award on your blog. (check!)
{2} Thank the giver and link back to them. (double check!)
{3} Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.


Number 3 is the hard/exciting part!


Flipping for First Grade!
Some great ideas over here!  Seriously her Dollar Tree pocket organizer idea has pretty much saved my sanity!  I use it to store all of my fabulous VistaPrint cards and it makes them SO easy to access!


Teacher of the Frickin' Year
Not exactly a full on teaching blog, but it's teaching related and pretty much the funniest blog EVER!  I've been following since the beginning and absolutely love it!  She throws in a few legit teaching ideas here and there, and they are useful!

Primary Paradise!









So many cute ideas, and Oh Em Gee, she has the cutest "teacher" bag in the whole wide world.  I'm jealous.

The Good Life

Lindsay has so many great crafts and ideas!  I've just recently discovered her blog, but it's a new favorite!

A Cupcake For The Teacher


A Cupcake for the Teacher









Ummm...Hello...Have you seen the name of my blog?  I think we might be destined to be BFF's (Blog Friends Forever!)




There we go!  Number 3, check!

Now for my other fun and exciting news!!  My Donor's choose project got funded!  I was only a few dollars away last time I posted, and apparently somehow Miss Lola Kitten got ahold of the boy's debit card, because she donated the last $36 to my project and helped get a new carpet for my classroom!  Oh my word, I am so excited!  I think my kids will be so over the moon to come back from break to a new, big, blue carpet!

The Lola Kitten in my school bag, she really wants to get a good education!


Only 3 1/2 more days until Winter Break!  I'm the little engine that could...I think I can...I think I can....I think I can!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award nomination! Your blog is too cute! I enjoyed checking it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. Really love my bag too just not all of the "stuff" I lug home everyday. Ha. You're blog is adorable.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the name of your blog, I was thinking the exact.same.thing.!!! BFF :) Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. An adorable kitty and a sweet blog! I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to come follow me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww..what a cute picture of your cat.
    I've never done Donor's Choose but have heard lots about it.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete