Sunday, December 11, 2011

Donor's Choose

So I really do stink at blogging apparently!  I've just been going crazy trying to get in the groove to finish out the holidays and get my kiddos through the next couple of weeks to winter break!

I just thought I would share my excitement!  After my last 3 donors choose projects expired, I'm excited that my newest project is almost funded!!  Thanks to a matching offer from the NEA foundation and a donation from a friend (Thanks Tiffany and family!!), I've only got $56 to go!  I'm excited beyond belief!!

The project is for a carpet for my classroom.  I'm the only primary classroom without a carpet!  My poor babies have been sitting on the cold tile for the last few months.  I'm so excited at the possibility of getting a carpet!!  My kids will go CRAZY if we get it!  It will also be nice if we end up getting the Promethean board we've been promised.

Here is a link to my project!  Cold Floors Are No Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am awarding you the Liebster award! Come on over to my blog to check it out!

    Sara :)
    Smilinginsecondgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete