Saturday, January 14, 2012

Love to Joplin

I haven't posted much lately, but here is something that tugged at my heart strings, so I had to re-post it.


Mrs. Wills over at Mrs. Wills Kindergarten decided to do something AWESOME.  She is hosting a linky party for donations for the teachers of Joplin who lost their classrooms in the tornado 8 months ago.  If you have any TPT or Teachers Notebook store and want to donate a unit to those teachers head over and join in with the linky party!  If you are like me and don't have a TPT or Teachers Notebook store you can use this link:  TPT Gift Certificate and donate a gift certificate for them to give away.  

It's so sad to see all these poor teachers have been through, and anything to get their spirits raised is a bonus!  Their meeting is on Monday, so make sure you get over their ASAP.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I just linked up too...I'm your newest follower :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog because of this great linky! I'm your newest follower :)

    Cait

    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete