Monday, September 5, 2011

Where It All Goes Down!

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of my classroom!  Yay!  As always I'm still finding things that need tweaking as the year begins and I get to know my kiddos, but this is how my room started the year!

Classroom view from my door.  Nothing really special to see there! 
My check-in area by the door and my number words display.

My ENI display.  Not super cute, but it covers what our school required.

My reading area!  Love the pillows, unfortunately they don't belong to me, and I think the Special Ed department is going to come steal them soon!

View from the reading corner, you can see my behavior chart and calendar area.

Word wall and student cubbies.  First year I've ever had cubbies, I'm excited about them!

Calendar area.  I've since added a set of date strips (that I found on Pintrest!), and my job pockets.

My makeshift easel.  I need to work on that!  And my rules.

Close up of the cubbies with their hardcover text books.

Yikes!  My desk area is already a mess!

My happy place.  Photos of my kiddos from previous years, and my VistaPrint stuff!  

My beautiful bulletin board outside of my room!  I love the animals, so cute!

Where I will display my students work in the Hallway!  I still need to put their names on Clothespins.



So there you have it!  I've added a few things and will take more photos as the year progresses, but I love it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment